?-When you download, how do you cancel and restart?

Goldsplinter

Baseband Member
Hey guys, sometimes when i'm downloading a big file i do not have the time to finish downloading it all, or leaving the computer on.

How do i download a file, then stop downloading it, and redownload it again later?

if u mean like 1st download say 60% of the file. Then shut down ur computer. Then boot it up and how do u continue the download from 60% instead of starting from 0%.

If it's like this then u need a program to do it. I can't remember the name but I'm quite sure that there was one.

There are programs which do this, but if you use the firefox download manager and pause the download before you turn the pc off, then you should be able to continue, providing its not from an illegal filesharing program and the host will still be online there with their server.

I've heard of anti-leech or something like that, or netpumper. I'm not sure. A lot of kids use that at my school but not me. You can look into that if you want. Also, download accelerator is good too.

mammikoura said:
if u mean like 1st download say 60% of the file. Then shut down ur computer. Then boot it up and how do u continue the download from 60% instead of starting from 0%.

If it's like this then u need a program to do it. I can't remember the name but I'm quite sure that there was one.

Wow awesome thanks. What does download accelerator do?

Back
Top Bottom