the gods frown upon me

thats a metal lathe... thats what i use at college...

i did a google image search for lathes and found that...

*goes away for 2 days...gets surprised this isn't locked*

*sigh* I still think its pointless...

Paradox said:
lol You know there is an actual light saber that will cut through stuff and everything. I dont know specifically how it works, but it consists of a long thin rod going out the centerand opening in a lead disc like this

"==--------|" where the -- is a rod, and the | is a disc, and = is the handle

And the handle sprays out a continuous burst of some sort of hydrogen gas that is super heated but not set on fire by a laser that ends at the lead disc.

Well the only gas that is hot is the stuff that the laser goes through and it can cut things from the side. Cant stab though =\ Imagine if the disc wasnt there though, just have like, a cutter that goes for as far as the gas.

My friend has an article on it, I'll have to ask him about it. Wonder what stops the super heated gas from spreading out, maybe it cools as soon as it gets out of the laser beam *shrug* I want one ^_^ lol

imagin all the retards that would have one of those and try to act like they were in starwars and cut all their limbs off....... becuase they wouldnt know how to use it. HEY LOOK IM LUKE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LEGS!!!!!!

Paradox I think you may be refering to a plasma cutter. It uses a super heated gas as the cutter. To my knowledge it can rip its way through just about anything metal. And pretty quickly i might add. But because of the gas being the fuel for the cutter it would not be portable.

nice, how much would one of those cost?

o god

this site

http://bigyellowbox.tripod.com/

the last update was in 2001. is there like a way to like back it up? like save it or something?

(when i said last updated in 2001, i was pointing twoards i was going to close soon.

Back
Top Bottom