Half Life 2 Cd Key!

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
Hi,

My brother just bought half life 2. Theres a key that comes with it. I know that it is perfectly legal to install the game on my computer and his because it is being used privately. But you can only use the key once. Is there a way to get another. Or I heard of a key changer which could change his and i could typ in the first key.

you have to buy another game... if they only let you use the key once, then you should only use it once.

well, you don't always have to buy another company. i've never had to with valve, but with EA & Microsoft i know that you can buy another CD key from them for like $10. That's the only legal way to do it

***notice now mods that i didn't say anything that could've been interpreted any other way*** lol

The way steam works you only need one key. If your in the same house it's perfectly legal to use the same acount with HL2 on it As long as your both not on at the same time. If valve catches you using the same acount at the same time they will close that acount and you will lose any games on it. You may think they won't catch you but they are very very good about catching people doing that.

I wouldn't even try to use a key gen or changer, valve provides The Best in CD key protection, and it's illegal.

If you have the cash it's better just to buy a second game, plus that way you can face each other on CS:S.

yeah, my friend had that happen to him, and he was just playin lan
but like i said, check it out, they might sell just the cd-keys
that would be cheaper than buyin the whole game at least

yea the price come way down from when they realised it on the valve site it was like 19 usd or sumin :O

Laxgoalie1 said:
Hi,

My brother just bought half life 2. Theres a key that comes with it. I know that it is perfectly legal to install the game on my computer and his because it is being used privately. But you can only use the key once. Is there a way to get another. Or I heard of a key changer which could change his and i could typ in the first key.

ill sell my key for $6 buy it now . i accept paypal

Back
Top Bottom