Lan Party with CF users

lol nah she wont. ill ask her tuesday when i see or maybe tommrow if she comes home. ill see. would i need aftermarket graphics cards? and i could create a password and just pm it to people who are willing to partcipate. the only problem i see is that she uses them for something and sometimes she can shut them down and just lets them for a while until she needs them again. but i not sure. but if we can ill get it up. if worst comes to worst ill try and see if my gaming pc can handle it.

I could install a trojan on my school's network servers and put the game on there. We do it all the time, doesn't mess with performance either. They leave the servers running after hours too so It's have no down time. Unmonitored bandwidth, Terabytes of space, I like those servers lol

And what game would we be playing?

Edit: Its not really my schools servers that itd be on, its the districts servers (the servers For all of my counties schools)

I will be there. Whatever server, whenever, I want to play some cs:s! Lol... or some f.e.a.r. I don't have BF2, or COD or anything else. I do have halo demo, but that's it. cs:s my friends. Try that paradox :D

I want to try this CS:S, I've heard the most praise from it than anything. That and F.E.A.R.

The best bet games would be some:

UT2004
Battlefield 2
CS:S

If someone gets a server, it's cool.

Yes, I've always wanted to do something like that.

Can everyone find out how to install a server client of a game that everyone can play (They need to be server client because normal ones test for graphics compatability and because the cf server doesn't have a fast graphics card it doesn't install)

I heard you can get a version of cs to run?

What other games does everyone recomment?

Unreal Tournament 2004
Soldier of fortune
Counter strike

Anymore?

Well, I know for sure that hosting a UT2004 game is freaking easy. It's easy to follow the way you want it in the Host game. I did try one with 4 people on it...

If you want to host it with a server and let the server spectate, the video card won't need much. It all depends what's the CPU speed and how much CPUs are in it and the Internet speed. At last, the memory comes in. you can go up to 20 people for UT2004. If you're hosting it with 2 servers, gosh...that's too much. you could host three games on 2-3 servers...I wonder why didn't I picked up the server I was told to rip off...perhaps it was because it was a P1 in it...

Three good games elected. If someone doesn't have it, U think the Demo could do it...although...

IMO, I think UT2004, CS:S and WOW OR Battlefield 2 would be great! Hosting a game is via the game itself. Just follow all options and modify the server rules (How many people in it, how long for a time out, how many rounds, etc)

David Lindon said:
Yes, I've always wanted to do something like that.

Can everyone find out how to install a server client of a game that everyone can play (They need to be server client because normal ones test for graphics compatability and because the cf server doesn't have a fast graphics card it doesn't install)

I heard you can get a version of cs to run?

What other games does everyone recomment?

Unreal Tournament 2004
Soldier of fortune
Counter strike

Anymore?
Counter Strike Source!!

Back
Top Bottom