First Time Build

Hmm that ASUS board is pretty similar to the DFI ones I am looking at. I have also seen that thermal take case.. Dont really like it. I may go with the lexa...

Here's more info about that video card you've been pondering about. The Geforce 7800 GTX 512MB is going to be very expensive with a recommended price at $649 USD. Now the card has appeared at an online store to the price of $799 USD! The graphic card is listed as "XFX GEFORCE 7800 GTX 512MB PCI EXPRESS DDR3" and according to The Inquirer, the frequencies are suppose to be 550MHz GPU and 1800MHz memory. Since the geforce 7800 GTX 512MB is expected to hit the shelves sometime this month, it is hard to tell whether we will see the card at these prices in stores. But buying a graphic card for $799 isn't all that appealing, especially as you can get two 7800 GTX 256MB for the same amount.

Would 2 256mb cards be the same as one 512 or which would be better? Wow could you imagine two of those 512s in SLI... that would be overkill for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom