Computer memory

golf_addict73

In Runtime
Well i'm going to buy some RAM for my new machine.....I need 2x512 and was wondering what you recommend....I can only spend about $120 i just need everyones opinion on what is the best for that...I;m not a big gamer and i won;t really overclock but i want reliable memory...no value crap please

thats what i was looking at......This will be reliable and consistent enough to let me do all my program s with ease...............Ok i guess i should ask this.....But what processor do you think would be the best for me...I need to stay under $200.......right now i have the AMD 3500+ but just wanted input

most ram is manufactured by the same company.. I forget the name called like m*** tech.. I work for a computer warehouse and we order all of our rosewill, corsair, and samsung ram from the same place.. its just different companies purchase it, and put there stamp on it in the inital cutting stage.. its almost all the same

please dont flame I know some rams are different and some are faster but most of the value rams are from the same sheet and thats what hes looking for...

I usually by rosewill though..

sorry for the mis spells.. in kinda a hurry trying to play Wow on my gaming machine and posting this on the computer next to it

ok so this is my Setup but i need to cut off like $30 so tell me where you think i can go down a lil and what i should get instead.
AMD 3700+ san diego - $233
ASUS A8N5X mobo- $92
Seagate Barracuda 80GB HDD-$57.50
Corsair XMS 1GB-$117
Sony DVD rom-$22

that all equals $521.50 and i need to get it to around $490-500 so help me and I know some other companies make less expensive 80GB harddrives but i'm just not sure what are the best companies to buy from

I know i can get the value select but is it gonna be as good as the XMS...I just need really reliable RAM. ...I know if i get the Value select it will reduce the price by a lot but would that be creating less reliablity in my ram???? if it will run fine i'll get it but i don't want to buy RAm that will create problems for me

Back
Top Bottom