HELP!!! illegal windows xp

It's ok. It's still a good thread. Of course, like others have said, the person bought the cd and could also be prosecuted. Of course, temporary insanity or ignorance could be played out, no doubt.

lol.... you're asking me in the wrong thread buddy boy... lol.. it's all good though. Did you check for any drivers for the tuner? That might be an issue. Sounds like the software is conflicting with each other. It's a cheaper card and I can't say that I've ever heard of sabrent before. Getting a t.v. tuner is like getting ram (sorta). When you get cheaper, not-as-heard of ram, they most of the time create hard to diagnose problems with limited customer support. Ram like corsair, crucial, kingston, ocz, etc. have established rupations and have better compatability with your hardware and your comp. Just like ram, t.v. tuners are the same. I have a t.v. tuner, but it's a wintv tuner, but no problems. I think that tigerdirect is for canada, so I'm also assuming that you're in canada. Have you ever tried to run the card with the software not installed? I doubt it will work, but you never know. Lastly, I would contact them and ask them about this issue. As of I didn't make this card and the software, etc. I can't really be honest and tell you everything and how to solve the issue step by step. You could also check for any other updates for windows, and for windvr, tvr, etc. and see if that helps. But, mainly, just contact that company and ask for assistance. It's the best way.

lol, i know its not the right thread, and that's what i thought you'd say
im probably gonna return this to tiger
and i'm in the US ;)
thanks tho,
in the wrong forum

Its only 250, I thought anything under 1,000 is small claims

Shoot, I would just say "fuck it" and download a torrent of windows xp without any service packs. There's an exploit where you dont even have to register it with microsoft lol

That was a joke, I don't encourage that at all >_>;; <_<;; I swear

And wtf sk8n? lol

why would u play $250 for windows in the first place? i once saw windows xp home for $1 after MIR. the normal price for it is like around 100-150

Back
Top Bottom