illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanx everyone. and i know it isnt seinfeld inc i was just making that up. :)

i might contact them....they will say no though.....ya i could just go to the store for them. but what about seamsons 7-9? they dont have them in the stores.....so....maybe...

nawwwww they wont

o ya i did read all that. and what was with that girl in ny?

and ya if you take a dvd and lend it to a friend, he rips it to his comp, and he watches it all the time but doesnt sell it. no one gets in trouble right?

so if i were to download these episodes....it is like this guy is lending me his dvd's across the web....right?

that is what peer to peer is. people to people right?

so it wont be illegal or worthy of taking away my internet if i download some episodes?

and i dont know if it would make a difference but i wouldnt be downloading all of them. just the ones i have nvr seen (which would be like 20 of them) and possibly the good ones i would get the high res versions.

i dont know if anyone like mark thorpe noticed, or computergen, or the other guy i cant remember but i just editied this like 5 times instead of in this cdase quintuple posting.

sk8ngame said:
tousche.... hmmmmmmm

what does tousche mean?

ACDC ROX said:
i dont know if anyone like mark thorpe noticed, or computergen, or the other guy i cant remember but i just editied this like 5 times instead of in this cdase quintuple posting.

with my luck you guys will get mad at me for editing like (now 6) times. :)

no jk

daivd lindon, you support AOL?

i dont know why i just have AOL

yes i know i am on IE but i am on my mom's partition

ACDC ROX said:
ok thanx everyone. and i know it isnt seinfeld inc i was just making that up. :)

i might contact them....they will say no though.....ya i could just go to the store for them. but what about seamsons 7-9? they dont have them in the stores.....so....maybe...

nawwwww they wont

o ya i did read all that. and what was with that girl in ny?

and ya if you take a dvd and lend it to a friend, he rips it to his comp, and he watches it all the time but doesnt sell it. no one gets in trouble right?

so if i were to download these episodes....it is like this guy is lending me his dvd's across the web....right?

that is what peer to peer is. people to people right?

so it wont be illegal or worthy of taking away my internet if i download some episodes?

and i dont know if it would make a difference but i wouldnt be downloading all of them. just the ones i have nvr seen (which would be like 20 of them) and possibly the good ones i would get the high res versions.

what does tousche mean?

with my luck you guys will get mad at me for editing like (now 6) times. :)

no jk

daivd lindon, you support AOL?

i dont know why i just have AOL

yes i know i am on IE but i am on my mom's partition

lol yeahhhh, thats the way i like to think of it ;)
tousche means like "hmmmm you've got me there" as in

guy 1: i hate people who use internet explorer
guy 2: ACDC Rox has internet explorer and you don't hate him
guy 1: toushce...

buy the DVD's, after you buy them you can copy them to your PC...
bit torrent/limewire itself isnt illegal, downloading programs covered by copyrights is illegal.

you have to buy them, downloading them is illegal. they are covered by copyright laws.
im gonna lock this, if youve got a problem with it pm me, but your discussing illegal practices, so i think it should be locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom