First Time Build

The LCD Screen I have no has 0 tilt and it only stays at at 90 degree angle and I am fine with it. So I can decide on monitor later. Wow how much more do u think the 512 could cost? The 7800gtx 256mb card i wanna get now is 680 CDN. So I could just imagine the 512. Too many decisions.

Yup, that's the hard part. So many good stuff out now for PCs. Technology just keeps moving forward and that video card is first hand proof of that. It will probably be a lot more than what you are planning to get now. You know what's going to happen is when the 512MB card comes out, the 256MB version will drop down in price. At that time, it's perfect to snatch up one of those 7800GTX 256MB card.

My plan is to add the second when they drop down in price. But that 512mb is tempting. At least i got everything narrowed down. So what other monitors do u recommend?

I was editing my post while you replied so I am just going to create a new post here... The one u showed me before was very nice. Its 8ms tho and the one I got was 4ms? Is that a big difference? But the 193P+ has a 1000:1 contrast ratio while the 930b has 700-1? It doesnt really bug me that they dont tilt though so which one is better quality wise?

Actually scratch all those monitors out. Here's an even better one:

SAMSUNG 970P White 19" 6 ms (G to G) LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 1000:1 0.294mm Pixel Pitch - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824001208

1000:1 ratio and 6ms response time. I would get the Samsung one I recommended before though if this one is too high priced. I think that one's got a touch sensitive power switch on the screen or something.

Wow all so nice. What to do now. Theres too many choices to make now. Well I can decide on the monitor last... I want to try to know which mobo to get first. I still dont know...

Those are some funky looking cases. I like this one:

Thermaltake Soprano VB1000SWS Silver Chassis: 0.8 mm SECC, Front Door: Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133146

For the motherboard, this one looks like a winner.

999%5Cimages%5Cproducts%5C744%5C744_l.jpg

It has some new stuff added to it. I would seriously consider this motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom