Distributed computer, CF teams.

This may have been discussed already but Do we get a badge for folding? MaxPC's forums have the exact same f@H process going on in their forums and the people who fold get a certain badge. Do we get those? Just asking.

I am folding as we speak. :D

Corrupted said:
This may have been discussed already but Do we get a badge for folding? MaxPC's forums have the exact same f@H process going on in their forums and the people who fold get a certain badge. Do we get those? Just asking.

I am folding as we speak. :D
What do you mean? Can you post the badge image and I'll take a look.
arrizx said:
Corrupted, stop brining up these old threads. because its safe to say that it was dead...

This thread is stickied for a reason, its an on-going dicussion

Here Notice right under their names? They have a badge. That badge is supposed to represent that they have folded and are helping the team with folding.

Yeah, what in the hell is this? Ive never looked at it before.. Ever.. well i did.. but i didnt try and see what it was about.

Well, I'm gonna do it... Sorry david, but I am gonna form my own team, made of family and friends... And my own forums...
But hey, it's still for a good cause!

My only problem with doing this, is because it uses the internet, its that, we have a small limit, and with the amout of games i paly. i just cant do it. Only a 5gb/mo bandwidth useage..

Back
Top Bottom