the gods frown upon me

lol yes, cool but nerdy...but then again not really. There just kinda an item liying around the house, but yeah you could easily get some off the dude for $30-$50 and put them on ebay with a reserve of at least $100. I mean there are so many actual dudes that live in there mothers basements because there life revolves around Star Wars...

arrizx said:
I mean there are so many actual dudes that live in there mothers basements because there life revolves around Star Wars...

lmfao. anyway u need a metal lathe to make the one that dude has and i have a metal lathe lol. too bad im terrible at it. a guy at work does all the work on that thing. takes days to make it perfect. lol. and yes i find it kinda nerdy too. and its just the handle wheres the light knife thing.

basically its a machine that spins long metal blocks or tubing and u can use a cuting tool put it up against the metal and shave metal off till its the right shape. its a lot of work and very dangerous and requires lots of skill.

o i think i know those

welll i saw someone make a wooden baseball bat.

and they took a log and put a rod thru it or something and spun it.

and took a knife or something and ya

CHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

tada

then they put some shiny stuff on it....o nvm

lol You know there is an actual light saber that will cut through stuff and everything. I dont know specifically how it works, but it consists of a long thin rod going out the centerand opening in a lead disc like this

"==--------|" where the -- is a rod, and the | is a disc, and = is the handle

And the handle sprays out a continuous burst of some sort of hydrogen gas that is super heated but not set on fire by a laser that ends at the lead disc.

Well the only gas that is hot is the stuff that the laser goes through and it can cut things from the side. Cant stab though =\ Imagine if the disc wasnt there though, just have like, a cutter that goes for as far as the gas.

My friend has an article on it, I'll have to ask him about it. Wonder what stops the super heated gas from spreading out, maybe it cools as soon as it gets out of the laser beam *shrug* I want one ^_^ lol

Lathe.JPG

this is basiclly what im doing in my NVQ 2 mechanical engineering, lathe work, milling machine work and hand fitting work... they are hard to use...

lol a wooden lathe and a metal lathe is very very different. a metal lathe only works with metal. a wooden lathe isnt strong enough to work with metal. and lemme guess u saw that thing on pbs or something right? lol.

Back
Top Bottom