X700 Pro

The X800 is decent. Only GTO2 (I like it's moddability), is worth the money. Even so, I'd rather get the 6800GS instead.

x700 will do fine. u can get 100fps in cs but i wont get such good fps in half life 2 or doom 3. it will do fine on warcraft on high res

Any ATI card will do better in Half-Life 2 than Doom 3 for obvious reasons, but the X700 Pro should be fine for most games.

OOO I know why they didn't give me my MONEy back for my game, it was open! der der der stupid me! :D

Man you dished out the money for that thing all right! It was AGP though.... You wanted an x700 but the xSeries is only PCI-E right?? How did you get an AGP> I hope you got the right type.....

O.M.G. The 6800GS totally eats the X800GTO. I don't know HOW many times I have to say that.

I mean, really. Look at ANY benchmarks.

yeah i'm waiting 2 see if my comp shop near me gets it in XD hopefully they do otherwise i'll be buying the X800GT

no store can give u a return on an opened game because games have cd keys and u coulda jus copied the key

HRHunteRHR said:
OOO I know why they didn't give me my MONEy back for my game, it was open! der der der stupid me! :D

Man you dished out the money for that thing all right! It was AGP though.... You wanted an x700 but the xSeries is only PCI-E right?? How did you get an AGP> I hope you got the right type.....

yeh its getting hard to find agps in the x series. But yeh i want to stick with agp for right now and let the pci-e form to it max bofore going over to a pci-e mb and video card. This card should be pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom