how about a section...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
called like photography, where we could discuss video editing and pictures?

I would like that too, is this possible? Could really help me with my college course.

Hmmm.... I would like that too, but it would be a bit off the topic of the forum though. I think that's what the Social Lounge is for. Maybe the Social Lounge could be renamed to something like "Social Lounge/Off-Topic"? Or maybe make a forum more focused on the topic like "Video Editing/Photography."

Hmm.. Sounds interesting, are there many people on here interested in picture and video editing though? I'm into it, I plan on minoring in that or programming lol

Edit: Well It's not really that off topic.. It has to do with design, Which is a key aspect to the internet and programming in general
Edit2: Oh I see what you mean, photography would be off topic. The editing part would be right on the money though

well you know how in the general pc, and software, there are subsections... well maybe in the social lounge there could be a subsection called photography, video editing...

Maybe not in social, Because Social's just for "social" topics.

But if it was a Subforum itd have to be in General, And not many people post in subforums anyways so that defeats the purpose.

And If it was made it wouldn't be photography. That doesn't fit in with the theme of our message board.

I think a section like that would be quite good actually, But I tink a better name would be media, because that covers film photogarhy and sound.

that sounds good.

I could use some help with photoshop.
Speaking of photoshop, make sure you have a sticky titled: post your photoshop creations!

Lol We make the topics after the sections made

And "Graphics & Media" sounds great

All Against? All For?

Back
Top Bottom