Quake 4

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Has anyone played Quake 4 yet? The graphics are really good but I heard the multiplayer was kinda bad. Im wondering if its worth my $50

Looks like a Doom 3 mod if you ask me. And people say its just as boring, you get bored after playing it once.

I won't be buying it, but look elsewhere for a better opinion.

Buy, buy, buy! Great game! Amazing graphics, fun gameplay and big guns! Just got the rail gun :D :D :D What fun!

It looks like a Doom 3 mod, b/c it basically is, its designed on the Doom 3 engine but they did not do as good of a job. I have In fact played it, and it is fun. I had a better time on it them on Doom 3 even though it did not look as good. Its still fun, great game, just don't expect any revolutionary game play.

id Software bascially used the Doom 3 engine for Quake 4. It's a pretty good engine. It doesn't hog up lots of resources unlike some...other...ones...*Cough* EA *Cough* The only thing I don't like about the Doom 3 engine is that it looks fake. Too glossy and bump-mapped.

I was thinking of getting it acutally, it looks pretty good and I just re discovered quake 3 which is quite addictive!

Back
Top Bottom