The Hardest Rock

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
Now i am not talking about mudvayne with their endless pointless screaming (they do have a good message but songs suck). I am talking about a good Hard Rock song that had the hardest lyrics you have ever seen.

I am a Huge Fan of Ramms+ein, so i would have to go with one or two of their songs...

(1) Mein Teil
(2) Zerstören
(3) Bück dich
(4) Spring

Zerstören:
Lyrics;
Zerreißen zerschmeißen
Zerdrücken zerpflücken
Zerhauen und klauen
Nicht fragen zerschlagen
Zerfetzen verletzen
Zerbrennen dann rennen
Zersägen zerlegen
Zerbrechen sich rächen

Translation;
Ripping, bashing
Crushing, picking
Chopping and stealing
Not asking, smashing
Tearing, hurting
Burning, then running
Sawing, stripping
Breaking, avenging

(the song has some political umm, connotations, as in not just mindless lyrics)

They happen to be German yes, but you can post Non-german Bands.

Ohh, Ramms+ein is Liberal as in not Nazis, The song above deals with Imperial Powers destoying everything in there path to get whatever they want, with no respect for life.

rammstein are great, but i cant understand a word their saying!

mudvayne, disturbed, static x, white zombie, rob zombie, tool, godsmack etc, etc are just as good as rammstein, but i can understand what their singing about (probably not a good thing, but i like that kinda music...)

those bands that i listed are awsome, i love their music...

Now i am not talking about mudvayne with their endless pointless screaming (they do have a good message but songs suck)

its not endless pointless screaming! its endless pointfull screaming, their songs are awsome... and in english!!

Ramstein are too heavy for me and I can't understand it!, my borther went to see them live a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom