Mark Thorpe!

derekdragon.jpg

thats the origional pic...

she isnt overweight, shes 21 inches, 534g, which is a good weight and length for an adult beardie (according to her vet and breeder).

lol looks big compared to mine. and u got that leash thing too. lol my lizzard hates it. likes to rome freely in my room.

Ahhhh, much better. Yeah, I was wondering what that thing was. I was thinking like canteen or fanny pack. :p

Their pretty easy to look after if your willing to put $$ and time into them, a good healthy animal will cost about £80, with their enclosure being about £200, and all the accessories (UVB bulbs, climbing/basking surfaces, heat bulbs) being about £100, so their a big investment, if your looking for a small lizard, then a rainkins dragon (basiclly a scaled down version of my lizard) or a leapord gecko or something like that would be alot easier to look after...

if your interested, read through www.kakadudragons.com/caresheet and http://www.reptilerooms.com/Sections+index-req-listarticles-secid-1.html to get a better idea of the care required to look after one...

the sleeping pic was taken just after this:
DSCN0029.jpg

and this:

DSC00177.jpg

have you got a beardie or a water dragon? thats the size an adult beardie should be, im not sure about water dragons...

i let her run around my room, but whenever i take her outside i use the lead, their quick when they want to be... so its safer to use a lead so they dont run away and get lost IMO, some people dont agree with it, but its easy to put on, she doesnt mind it, and their pretty cheap too...

this is her home, its a 4ftx2ft viv:

DSC00365.jpg

depends which ones. the one i got goes around 15years. some live forever lol i mean a really long time say 25years. u got a pretty big cage for urs. how many gallons i have a 29gallon for mine and soon a 100gallon when my dad moves the fish back to the pond. lol urs looks cool. mine on the other hand welll cant say the same. anyways how do u post pics like that? only way i can post pics is have it on image shack.

http://img484.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0660jq.jpg

thats mine lol. he looks angry all the times accept when hes eating.

Back
Top Bottom