General Electricals - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: General Electricals....

But stuff like mp3 players have nothing to do with computers except that you transfer music from one. I'm just saying that talking about GENERAL electronics inside of a thread with a specific electronics topic (computers) is pretty backwards.

Stop complaining about it in public! Just stop! This forum will free up some cluter in the rest of the forums. You have an option to use this forum you know. I have no idea why, everytime there is a change, people complain. Like for instance, upgrade Mr. Lindon, Update! He updates the thing, and people start to complain. Come on, have a problem, PM, don;t drag all of us into it. God, some people... You all act like you own the forums. Mr. Lindon made this forum, he supports it, and allows people to use it, free of charge. And still people complain. Just be thankful he made this site. Jeese...

Wow, you totally took my argument way out of context and stereotyped me. Thanks!

P.S. I've noted MANY TIMES in other posts that I am aware that being on this forum is optional and also that it's not my forum to do what I want with. There is such a thing as constructive criticism. Here - pay special attention to the very first paragraph:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_criticism

Hope this helps!

EDIT> Haha, a bit further down the article:
"In an online forum lacking face-to-face contact, constructive criticism can be easily misinterpreted and online exchanges often spiral out of control, becoming flamewars."

I wasn't really directing it at you, and even if it sounded like it, it wasn't my intention. Sorry if I have offended you, but I have been reading through too many of these kinds of threads.

who cares if it was directed to you or not, spank, this whole arguemnt has been blown out of proportion way to many times before, and you basicly started it again...

Mr. F said:
Stop complaining about it in public! Just stop! This forum will free up some cluter in the rest of the forums. You have an option to use this forum you know. I have no idea why, everytime there is a change, people complain. Like for instance, upgrade Mr. Lindon, Update! He updates the thing, and people start to complain. Come on, have a problem, PM, don;t drag all of us into it. God, some people... You all act like you own the forums. Mr. Lindon made this forum, he supports it, and allows people to use it, free of charge. And still people complain. Just be thankful he made this site. Jeese...

dude, thats why there is a suggestion forum, david is open to suggestions and comments. when is the last time you have heard someone complain about the change to the newer version of Vbulletin?? I haven't seen anything for a long time, people got used to it and they like it now, no big deal.
And for your information, it's not just "David made this forum, he can have it any way he wants it and we should feel privelaged to be able to use it free of charge".......bs The members run this forum, without the members it would be nothing. it's everyone's forum, not just David's. Just about everytime I've seen a suggestion or something that needed done it was acted upon by David.

arrizx said:
who cares if it was directed to you or not, spank, this whole arguemnt has been blown out of proportion way to many times before, and you basicly started it again...
Well, I have lots or arguments against you, but all I'm going to say is - if you don't like what I post, don't read it. Wow! How easy was that?!

spank_fusion said:
Well, I have lots or arguments against you, but all I'm going to say is - if you don't like what I post, don't read it. Wow! How easy was that?!

oh really..how many? gimmi a PM, i wanna know what all you have against me..haha. This outta be good. But as for not reading -its not like i knew that ur were gonna try and be a complete (male body part starting with D)

That's enough.

Talking of coincidences, spank, you getting banned is about to become a very great coincidence if you carry on like that.

You're basically trolling as it is.

(I've removed spank's troll posts to the staff spam archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom