Rate it don't hate it (while it aint OC'd)

maybe he got like super good cooling and oc'd till it was dead lol... or maybe he hacks lol... 160 fps in css pretty nice that comp up there pretty much the comp i buildings specs cept i'm probably gonna have more ram and a 120gb hd and might get the x800xl if i get enuf $$$

alvino said:
Yeah, for the price it's a good system, but I still don't believe you can play Doom 3 on Ultra settings.

man I wish i could prove it. is there any type of program that can watch your computer and download the video cuz i would do it. maybe its just syaing that im playing it on ultra high but im rele only playing it on high. be4 i updated my doom 3, it would say that it doesnt reccomend ultra high settings, only for 512Megabyte card users or w/e. but i have it set on there.

What kind of cooling are you going to be using to overclock this thing, I see it says you have 6 fans but what kind of fan is cooling your cpu? And hopefully the kingston isnt value or you arent going to be overclocking to far.

HRHunteRHR said:
AMD Athlon 64 S939 3500 @ 2.2GHz
ASUS A8N-E Proactive AI nForce4 PCI-E Made for Serious Overclockers
Western Digital 200G
Western Digital 80G
1G Kingston RAM (2x512)
ATi Radeon X800GTO PCI-E w/ OCing Features

Total Price $800.09 (without the RAM cuz I had it already)

I can run DOOM3 @ ultra high settings at 60fps because I don't know how to stop the Vsync.

On the FEAR demo I have everything maxed out and I get 46 FPS average in the stress test never falling below 25 fps and the maximum fps I had was 105.

Haven't even connected it to the intermet cuz I'm too lazy to clean my room. I am ready to OC the $hit outta it because I have 6 fans stuffed in it. I will have pics when I recharge my digi-cam.

P.S The mobo supports nForce4, AthlonX2, AthlonFX, and Athlon64... wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

P.P.S Oh yea and I don't have a cdrom in it cuz the cable aint long enough. I had to sorta mod it and then unmod it to take out the cdrom.... Oh yea and I'm only 14 so I don't have alot of experience, so if I made any errors pleaselet me know so I don't lack computer intelligence and look like an idiot... lol :D

***GAMER FLASH***

Great job the graphics are great are great

Hmm, why is that computers that are worse than mine always do a helluva lot better than mine???

nice, 8/10 b/c you bouaght a X800GTO (no PS: 3.0), but the X800GTO is still great, just wish it had that feature. To bad the 6800 GS came out to late... Still, Nice rig mate!

Nice PC, If you got it in ultra settings on doom3 thats pretty impressive, ultra is pretty killer on the PC and graphics cards. Good pc for xxx.xx bucks

HRHunteRHR said:
man I wish i could prove it. is there any type of program that can watch your computer and download the video cuz i would do it. maybe its just syaing that im playing it on ultra high but im rele only playing it on high. be4 i updated my doom 3, it would say that it doesnt reccomend ultra high settings, only for 512Megabyte card users or w/e. but i have it set on there.

I hope you didn't take it offensively though...haha... You system is nice and some parts are even better than mine, but I just have a hard time believing you can play Doom 3 on Ultra settings. Those require lots of computing muscle.

Back
Top Bottom