Its to early

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I have to get up at 6.00 to go to work! It takes me an hour to wake up properly and get ready. All for 6 hours work!!! Does anybody else here have a saturday or part time job?

Heh, I work AND go to class (college). I have a 730 class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Sometimes I work until 1200 or 100am the night before. It kind of sucks.

It's pretty much life. I go to school 5 days a week with my earliest class starting at 8am. I take 4 classes and work 30 hours a week. Some people say I'm crazy, but I'm just ambitious. 16 units is quite a load and it's what most full time students take. I wish I can do one or the other, but I'll be graduating in two years hopefully and no more school (except for credential updates, but that's a piece of cake).

Ya well, work is nothing to me, i get up at 5 o clock for nothing, i aitn got a job, but i go college and study on my pc every now and again, well not study, but learn new things everytime i am on ma pc.

I go college everyday apart from wednesday/sat/sun, heheeh.

i start 6 am monday to friday (which means i have to get up at 4:30am to get ready).. i finish at 6pm monday to friday. so do not complain!

Ah ... the joy of being a non-working student who doesn't have to get up until 8 on College mornings, and get to sleep in until about 10/11 Thursday-Sunday. ;)

Natalya said:
i start 6 am monday to friday (which means i have to get up at 4:30am to get ready).. i finish at 6pm monday to friday. so do not complain!

Finally, the answer has been cured.

I agree, Dont complain, its life, get over it.

In my case, Shit Happens

i get up at 6.45 to get a bus to college, classes dont start till 9am... takes that long to get in...

i dont need a saturday job, my companies paying me to go to college... so i get a nice sleep in on saturdays, sundays i do voluntary work at an animal sanctary near my house...

Back
Top Bottom