MSN Chatting!

do u know what would b cool though? if we all had mics and stuff we could get like something called teamspeak. its like a program where u talk over the internet like phones but u can talk to a lot of people. i gotta find the link tohoug. ive seen clans in war games and stuff use it. that is cool if we did though.

Feircepc said:
do u know what would b cool though? if we all had mics and stuff we could get like something called teamspeak. its like a program where u talk over the internet like phones but u can talk to a lot of people. i gotta find the link tohoug. ive seen clans in war games and stuff use it. that is cool if we did though.

ts is quite nice, but imagine there being like 50+ ppl in there. It would be quite hard to make a good conversation. Basicly if there is 3 or more ppl speaking at the same time u don't understand anything anyone of them is sayin.

Feircepc said:

isnt that like skype?

i guess that would be cool if we had a small amount of people. or how bout a chat room here. that would be awesome.

Yeah its something that gets asked alot. The way I see it, the forum is a place to chat on and if we had a chat system, what would be the point in the forum? All the forum benefits would be lost too, like being able to see old posts etc.

*Thinks*

*Looks at lots of open conversation windows*

This is really causing msn mayhem...

Back
Top Bottom