New P4 reloded system

Well, lhuser are you planning on using it fro gaming or something else? because if your planning on using it for gaming, stop killing everybody and get a AMD processor. :p

Chris

draconum said:
Well, lhuser are you planning on using it fro gaming or something else? because if your planning on using it for gaming, stop killing everybody and get a AMD processor. :p

Chris

lol werd

I hate how when someone says they are gonna get a P4 everyone starts flaming him telling him to get an AMD. Maybe he dosent want an AMD. Im sure he knows what he wants so just answer his question instead of telling him intel sucks. But to answer your question I would go with the TidalWave T12

I hate it when people flame people for flaming, it sure does solve the problem.

AMD pwns
Intel sucks
End.Of.Story.

HRHunteRHR said:

AMD pwns
Intel sucks
End.Of.Story.

to me this makes u look like a 10 year old kid. Seriously, u don't know what u are talking about. Amd is better in gaming, we know that, but does it mean that intel sucks? And would't it be nice to answer his question instead of talking about something totally different?

I think he's quite short on money, so buy a new mobo for his current cpu or get new cpu&mobo? Yeah. For the moment his current p4 will probably be able to handle every game on the market, so why waste like $200?

ohh and I don't get the point of: "I hate it when people flame people for flaming, it sure does solve the problem." As in solving the problem, he want's to know what mobo to get. So maybe solving the problem in this case would be to tell him our opinion? Don't u think? Or does saying "amd pwns, intel sucks" help him decide on which mobo to get. Seriously, use ur brains!

lhuser, I'd get the T12.

HRHunteRHR said:

AMD pwns
Intel sucks
End.Of.Story.

Think about what you say before you say it. Do you really think that saying something like that will get people to respect you? if you would even like to stay here much less have an enjoyable stay, you better get your act together. and dont go off and pout like some little kid. that means get some balls and apologize...

Ok ok I'm sorry I flamed Intel.... :( But I still dont like them, bit that doesn't mean that they're bad. As a matter of fact thy have some nice processors. But if you're short on money and you don't really care about what type of processor you get then go with an AMD because they are usually cheaper. If you really want a Pentium, then go ahead and get maybe a 2.4GHz, get some fans and OC that baby so it will rape any AMD competitor... if that's what you want to do. :p

Back
Top Bottom