watercooling

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
Dude, unless you have the money and you want to go through the dangerous process of water cooling your cpu (if you're a noob, I do not recommend it)? Zalman fans are very nice... but, yes, I have to admit, water cooling is amazing. Phase change is better but $$$$$. One water block is like around $1000. Anyways, unless you overclock, and I see that you do, I would recommend the air cooling. But, since you do oc, water cooling is the only way to cool, stable, and fast components. The kit is very nice, although I suggest you go through ww.frozencpu.com and check out all their stuff. They have some nice stuff there. There are some cases that actually have a water cooling spot built in, like the ones in frozencpu.... yeah....

ok yea that price is really high too. if u got it off new egg it would be lots cheaper or xoxide.com wich is around 100-120 i think

dude if i had the money i would so do it, especially on my graphics card, it gets so hot doing everyday things, and when i play battlefield 2 it will literally burn you

Feircepc said:
ok yea that price is really high too. if u got it off new egg it would be lots cheaper or xoxide.com wich is around 100-120 i think
newegg is an american website so its all in american money and the one i sent is canadian so its gona look like a lot but its actually about the same

jac006 said:
Dude, unless you have the money and you want to go through the dangerous process of water cooling your cpu (if you're a noob, I do not recommend it)? Zalman fans are very nice... but, yes, I have to admit, water cooling is amazing. Phase change is better but $$$$$. One water block is like around $1000. Anyways, unless you overclock, and I see that you do, I would recommend the air cooling. But, since you do oc, water cooling is the only way to cool, stable, and fast components. The kit is very nice, although I suggest you go through ww.frozencpu.com and check out all their stuff. They have some nice stuff there. There are some cases that actually have a water cooling spot built in, like the ones in frozencpu.... yeah....
im not exactly a noob, i know how to build comps and how they all work so i could put a watercooling kit in quite easily, i would like to go through frozencpu.com but getting all that stuff in canada is quite difficult cause i cant order from the US

Back
Top Bottom