lhuser's cook thread

Well, I have another one:

My pancakes:

2 eggs
1 cup of milk
1/4 cup of icing sugar
1 cup of flour
1/8 tsp of salt.

Add them in order while stiring. When the crumble's all gone, cook them...mmmmmm

Those are excellent 'pancakes'. I have a very similar recipe, although I don't take time to measure each ingredient. I don't use any salt in mine and I tend to make it sweet because it taste good that way. No need to add syrup at the end. My version comes out like a tortilla than an actual fluffy pancake, but still excellent to the taste. The eggs help it with the flavoring.

The salt is used for more tasting...

I gott criticized on them as not being thick. I snapped at her as criticizing EVERYTHING! She does lol! Anyways, I snappeda t her because I used this recipe since I was 4

You need to tell her that's what it's suppose to look like. I usually like eat that with scrambled eggs or anything off to the side.

I told her 50 times and just because her's looks more think, she won't accept mine since it's thin...and she's too bossy, caring, annoying and doesn't care on disturbing the teenage boys....OMG she's annoying lol

Anyways, if you see thin pancakes, don't worry

Another cool recipe from lhuser.

Paztapezil! (Normaly tomatosoup with green peas)

1 Can of tomato
1 can of tomato paste
1 can of peas
some little round pastas (No spagthi or similar!)
Veggies (optional)

add the tomato sauce and tomato paste. Stir it until bubbles comes out. now, pour in the pasta. When coocked (Ountil you're satisfied), pour in peas and let it coock for 5 mins. Let it rest a bit with verty loew hear. Serve it in a bowl please.

Enjoy! :D

Now guys, I am setting this AS of now. This is like a contract.

You may post your own recipe specialities and as well some recipes.

So...another one from me :)

Home made Pizza.

Make the pizza crust mixture as followed. Then, add these:

Can of tomato and tomato paste. no juice, and be sure to mix 'em together well before pouring in

Mozarella Cheese (The ball cheese recommended)
Pepperoni
Green pepper
Mushrooms
Italian sausage (sliced and cooked)

Pour it in this order:

Tomato
Pepperoni
Italian Sausage
cheese (That you would have shredded)
Green Pepper
Mushrooms

Read carefully. This think as a load of recipes, so instead of YOU always making Kraft Dinner, use this instead

Back
Top Bottom