Who makes the best video cards?

ide have to say BFG is the best, they look better built than the others then second ide say evga then all the rest come third lol

I like Albatron and BFG they seem to have the same build quality, but the OC BFG's are nice. I would have to consider a BFG OC first if I went Sli. Albatron overclocks well too.

I've seen that before. It's an old article reviewing the 6600GT and the different manufacturers. Good read though. If I were to buy a video card now, I would look into the eVGA video cards.

I would get eVGA because of their step up program, BFG just jacks up prices because they oc the card for you.

ATI rocks my socks. the x1300,x1600,x1800 pwn all. But if i had to get a nVIDIA i would get an eVGA or a BFG, because they come overclocked and ready to go.

yea i would probably go with an eVGA cas they seem 2 be one of the top 1's atm tho i will probably stick 2 ATi XD

Gigabyte is a good brand mixed with the nVidia geforce. I have never had a problem with them. Fairly well priced , not too expensive. I am gathering the parts for a new system i am building and I will buy the gigabyte video card and the gigabyte wireless card.

Gigabyte is the go.

battlecow.

Back
Top Bottom