Computer magazines

jollybluegiant

Baseband Member
Hi there,
i was just wondering if there are any free computer magazine subscriptions out there? Also what are some good informational magazines? thanks
Jim

Hmmm....I dont think there are any "free" computer magazines. All the ones I've seen need a subscription. For the informational magazine question: I think all PC Magazines are pretty saturated with information. :D Especially PCWorld. What I subscribe to.

AND I think PCWorld has the cheapest subscription rate of them all. Umm..I think right now its 24 dollars for 12? Something in that range:D.

Same here. I pay like $19.99 for a one year subscription to PC World magazine. They are the best. You can be a novice or an advanced PC user to read this magazine. So many good stuff and reviews. An alternative to free computer magazines would be the Internet. There are so much info. online regarding computers, it's insane.

jollybluegiant said:
ok ....so are there any more magazines other than PCworld?
There are MANY, of course.

Theres MaxPC, ComputerPowerUser, etc.

We're just talking about PCWorld because it may be the cheapest around. And cheap is just a few yards away from FREE :D

Maximum Pc is the one that I read... they're great. A little more expensive than pcworld, which I also read, but it's worth it. Comppoweruser is ok. I say maximum pc just because of how they review, their content, their amazing cd's incuded with every issue, and quality writing. But as for free pc mag's, this is the place baby! lol... no, seriously, pc mag online should have their articles, as so does maximumpc online too. You can always go to their websites and look at artices there...

Smart Computing is also another great magazine. Lots, actually, tons of troubleshooting tips and how to improve your PC making it faster with tons of upgrade advice and guides. That's one of the magazines I read when starting out learning about computers.

http://www.smartcomputing.com/

Thumbs up :)

Back
Top Bottom