Simpsons or Futurama?

The Simpsons and Futurama are both made by Matt Groening. Futurama has been cancelled for quite some time, but it's rumoured that a Futurama movie is coming out soon, and, depending on how well that does, the series might return. Again, just rumour. Also, Comedy Central gets the rights to the Futurama shows in 2008 when Cartoon Network's contract for it is up.

In my opinion, Futurama rocks. There's so much wit and hidden humor, and the characters are great. Plotlines are awesome in both the episodes and the overarching storyline. I like it a lot more than the Simpsons which I feel is a tired series (though I haven't seen an episode in quite some time).

Family Guy is made by Seth MacFarlane and is quite possibly one of the best shows ever. I love it to the max.

I think The Simpsons is beginning to get very tired and old, the jokes and humour are getting a little thin. Especially when Sky One keeps on showing truly prehistoric episodes over and over again.

They should have scaled it back and carried on making Futurama as well IMHO, not that I have the time to watch either these days :(

Both were really aimed at adults, mind you.

Back
Top Bottom