Rate My Specs

i rated it 3 because i dont know what kind of mobo it is, the lack of graphics power, i have had bad experiences with Maxtor, and it is probably generic RAM, at best some Samsung crap RAM.

Again, he said rate my specs. If he had said, rate my manu, he would've said so. Assuming makes an ass out of u and me. Get it? assume? Haha. Although those things are true (probably with hp, I know, because I owned one before and it did have bad ram, a failing hd, and integrated graphics), he said rate his specs. His specs, overall, are good. 1g of ram, amd 3700+, big hd, etc., are good componenets.

The thiing with HP is that they're hard to upgrade without moving or taking all the stuff out. Preety hard. Possible, but hard. Plus, HP makes the box too smal in case you want to upgrade the PSU. That's why I gave 3/10

I'd give it a 3/10. That vid card sucks, which basicly means crappy at gaming no matter what the other specs are. Also that ram is most likely some value ram. And no doubt that mobo is one of the cheapest ones there is.

my mom has one of those. well different specs but same look

and it beats the junk out of my system. exept the vid card. did u keep the stock keyboard? my mom loves her keyboard that came with it.

heck ya this keyboard is awesome, Its the best keyboard i ever used. It has buttions for volume, a button to open the disk , a buttion for internet and a DvD burning program and other cool buttons.

Back
Top Bottom