Why is it...?

you need the air in there so it can act like a cushion and prevent the chips from getting all smashed up when they pack them into boxes for delivery etc.. thats why they are never full =D

I think there's a law in the US that states companies can fill as much as they want, just as long as the product itself is made of the same ingredients labled on the back. So in theory, they could have three chips in a single bag and it would be perfectly legal. They just wouldn't get any sales that's all. :p

Oh man, you guys are missing the fine print on the bags.
Contents may have settled during shipment. Contents is sold by weight not by volume.
Or something to that effect...
I get those hugh corn tortillias chips and there is no way they settle during shipment. They just crumble.

Funny question :D.

I never question how many chips are in the bag. I just rip, and eat.

And I dont think they are HALF EMPTY...their a quarter empty. Well, my beloved fritos are. :D

they are not half empty! The bag is half Full! :) We are all optimists here, lol.
Pringles are the smartest chips, and all the companies are copying them, such as lays and some no name brands...
I prefer tortilla chips with salsa dip or nacho cheese :p

wiktorek01 said:
they are not half empty! The bag is half Full! :) We are all optimists here, lol.
Pringles are the smartest chips, and all the companies are copying them, such as lays and some no name brands...
I prefer tortilla chips with salsa dip or nacho cheese :p
Smartest chips? :confused: You mean smartest chip container design? :p

Back
Top Bottom