Help required in plain English please

Singhandsons

Baseband Member
Hiya, I've asked around and people have tried to help - but i cannot still manage.

I've bought domain names and web hosting from 1 and 1

Hoping to run a site, made a start but unable to centre the page.

All help appreciated.

I'm not that good in this field, but to help other people, what program do you use?

Sorry, but still don't understand.

I'm with web host 1 and 1.

Computer has the latest Windows thing in it.

You are making a website, correct? And you want to make the writing or page centred correct?

Well how are you making your site?

dude we are trying to help but we cant solve your problems if you dont give us some information, open up what ever program that you created the webpage in and tell us what the name of it is.

The person requesting help just simply may not have a good command of the english language. It would be prudent recon 16 to mind your manners. Also you are abusing the report post function of this form. You need to stop and think about what you're reporting and if it's a violation of any of the rules or forum ediquett. If you continue to abuse the report post function you will force a suspension of your account. I would advise you to think twice before you make your next report.

are you doing 1 on 1 from home or business or professinol.

Anyway, from what the thread makes out, sounds like he wants to Align everything i think.

Andway, [align=center]YOURTEXT[/alig] add a n after the g at the end of alig.

Hi

I'm with 1 and web hosting, posting from home.

The site is CrimeStoppers999.Com

As you will see it is still off centre.

I've corrected a few errors, but unable to centre the page or activate the sub domains.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom