Near Death Experiences

Near death experiences? Yeah in video games, LOL. I once accidentially almost fell of a boat, but if I did someone would have probably rescued me

If we are going to talk about near death experiences in video games....

1) You almost certainly die in a video game.
2) Start a new thread

My buddies and I were at Six Flags Magic, and we were going for our second round on the ride "X", As were clicking up the tower, it breaks down JUST as the entire cart goes into the vertical Drop, Note that this rides chairs swivel 360 degrees. I can honestly say I almost crapped my pants. The chairs were locked with us being inverted, hanging there. We were'nt in that position very long, but even 5 seconds of that is sheer terror. We got free passes, bout it. What action others took, Dunno.

mammikoura said:
Don't know exactly what u are talking about. But once I had an electric shock from my pc. I don't know what it's called in english, but it's the type that pulls ur hand, so u really can't take it off. I tried to pull my hand away but the electricity just pulled it back to my case. Too like 5 seconds before I could get my hand off. :)

It wasn't painfull or anything, just felt weird.

Near death experiences? Not really, unless u count it when a paintball hit me in the upper thigh with me having no protection. I mean, that was only like 4cm from death experience, must be close enough.

Werid that it pulls you back, but I noticed yesterday, when I threw it out, I had it at 230V...I think I was lucky. A few more seconds and I was gone....all black. That's how a white turns black.

As far for Michael Jackson...I dunno how he did it :confused:

hummm, the closest ive been to being seriously injured is letting the horses go at the farm i used to work at, one of the horses there (he was a huge horse, cant rember how tall, but he was big) always kicked out when he was left off, normally it was to one side, but this time he decided to kick straight backwards, all i saw was a hoof, and the shoe on his foot coming towards my head, i kinda jumped backwards and ended up in the electric fence (they hurt btw, dont fall into those!).

so yeah, thats me nearly beaten up by a horse... i suppose the goats coulda been dangerous too... lol going in a pen of 500 goats with a bag of food is asking for trouble... lol

basiclly, ive been attacked by loads of animals... lol

Back
Top Bottom