Bf2

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Do you play it?? I LOVE IT. ITs soo much fun. I mean on FPS I wouldn't rank it very high. To me a FPS is man vs man with rifle not tank vs tank or plane vs plane or anything. Thats just action. BUt I mean the game is SO IN DEPTH. Its like you can go from flying a jet and doing bombing runs to jumping out and sniping your enemies. I consider myself a sniper. I enjoy it, get a kick out of killing poeple and them not have any idea where I am. I'm also getting pretty good at it. I can normally hit any target quite easly. Even have shot guys out of planes (In mid air) helicoppters lots of times too. I remember 3 months ago or so when I got it on the vent server I went to we had everyone saying what a waste of time it was. Well um now we have like almost everyone playing.

Have you ever killed a man Nik?

Have you ever seen the look on their face, the unknowing that their life is about to be taken from them? You become closer to them than anyone on this planet. About to murder them in cold blood, taking aim, You can see every aspect of their person. Observing life in the time it takes you to prepare, Blissful ignorance. You breath in, steady the barrel, Pull back on the trigger. What you just saw as life is taken, You are the grim reaper. You may have just widowed a woman, orphaned a child, ended a great discovery before it has a chance to even become an idea. Can you handle the thought of that, Nik? Are you really a sniper, Nik?

So yeah, whats Bf2?

Paradox no comment. And shooting hit boxes on a character in a game is a tad different then real just a tad

*notice scarasam or however you spell it*

Back
Top Bottom