Anyone know what the hell this is?

The bottom pic looks like the cable I used to download pics from my older digital camera. It too has a 3 circuit 3.5mm plug on one end and a serial plug on the other.
The top looks the same but the two seperate wire on the top one has me pozzled.

I think I know what it is for. It may have come with your video card, you plug that into your video card adapter and you plug in the end "stereo" peice into the Yellow Input circle in the back of your Television. Maybe?

I don't think its the right connection for TV use. Its more a 3.5mm plug used for audio nowadays, but it can't be...

looks to me like a it belongs to a camcorder/digital camera that you can attach to your plasma or lcd screen. you can use this type of 3.5mm plug for video and then attacht the other end to the screen

I have one of those for my digital camera (old!!!) dont triple post! you will get screwed!

i have seen those for the TI 83+ calculators, it is used to transfer games, and data onto them, but it could be used for many other things

All these 17 replies to determine it is a bloody calculator cable - jeez lol.

Thanks for time guys.

P.S Can you get screwed for flooding your own posts?

My friend used to have an MP3 player, (one of the first ones years ago now), but thats exactly what the cable to put tunes onto it looked like...

Back
Top Bottom