hi everyone!

zyx

Baseband Member
just joined the site
hay.jpg

glad to be here! :D

Hey, welcome, haha nice name, thats kick ass. Not much to introduce you too, just...um...well you learn alot here if you stay. So please stay :)

Blonde said:
get off on a good foot with Kage.
LOL whats that supposed to mean. Hes cool. I dont even think its possible for him to get mad, and ur telling him to basicly stay away from him, lol? ok well Dude, dont fear Kage, or Jac006, there the most helpful people here.

Did u see how kage and i started off? Take a look at the post called Blonde...it also turned into a video card topic at one stage...

Yeah..video card my bad, sorry, but no i havent seen the rest of it, i suppose ill take a look at it..

<EDIT> he didnt get mad at you. If that is what you suspect. Well if he was i doubt he inteneded to do it, oh well hes still okay by me.

wow sweet, people are freindly here!

ill take all your knowledge about people into consideration

HEY Kage. I OWN JO!!!!!!!

haha jk

Welcome! Jac i wont steal your new member orientation speech this time, I have created my own which is "Welcome!" awsome aint it. :D

zyx said:
wow sweet, people are freindly here!

yeah, it kicks ass around here.

Teencompwiz2 said:
Welcome! Jac i wont steal your new member orientation speech this time, I have created my own which is "Welcome!" awsome aint it. :D
nice.... its so....unique, lol...

Back
Top Bottom