At work... =S

Natalya said:
heya guys...

its 9:58PM here on monday night and im on a break from work =(

WHY THE HELL AM I ON MY BREAK AT THIS GLORIOUS HOUR?

well, let me explain...

a building not to far from my building at work kinda half collapsed because there was a tunnel that was being built under it. so they have to demolish that building now. which means they have to cut power to the entire grid in this area. Well we did not have warning of this and now.. well ALL OUR SERVERS ARE SCREWED.. because we had a huge power surge and Canon never listened to me when i said.. WE NEED POWER GENERATORS! =S im sure they can buy it with a revenue of 86 million a month just from this here building!

oh well its not my fault even though tomorrow i am gonna get a lot of crap about this... the life of a network administrator is sure CRAP... boo hoo... especially at canon.. grrrr

Nat

Break at 9:58...Lunch at 12 midnight? ;)

Yea know how ya feel. There has been times where i'll work with my dad and tell him not to do somthing or we should do htis. In the end we spend extra doing what I told him to do in the first place.

I know...I dont want it bomed either :( Glad they caught them...hope it wont happen..

w00t w00t!

Natalya officially has 200 posts!! haha

feels like yesterday i joined up haha

Well done you two :D it can only keep building if you stay. I had that many posts once :p

Back
Top Bottom