My Business

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've been woirking on abusiness plan lately for a computer repair shop to open up this summer possibliy. Well um the name i THINK will be A+CC for short inlong A+ Custom Computer. However logo is hard. I was hoping someone here could help me design a logo. Not good at graphics at all. Name suggestions welcomed too.

ooh lol i actually just finished making a logo.

At uni we got a group assignment, and we had to create a small business and write the program for their database etc etc. so we created a business that sold pc parts for heavy duty gamers. we called out fake business 'GAMETECH' i finished making the logo for our company last night hehe. here is it

gametech.jpg

i guess you could create something along those lines.

Ack...I see you've already created a name :D Aww, I wanted to create a name! :mad: Humph... :p

Well..I'm not so good at graphics. But maybe change the Swoosh to a red. And take out the squares and add like a Skull at the end. Like the Punishers skull. Or just a plain SCARY skull. :D

Use This for photoshop tutorials. If you have Photoshop, You could practice yourself. But, let me remind you, you won't master it in 5 minutes and make sure you have a decent verion. Photoshop 7 or higher

BTW, I hate doing typos. I ALWAYS have to make one :mad: Phooshop...how could I make that???

Corrupted said:
Ack...I see you've already created a name :D Aww, I wanted to create a name! :mad: Humph... :p

Well..I'm not so good at graphics. But maybe change the Swoosh to a red. And take out the squares and add like a Skull at the end. Like the Punishers skull. Or just a plain SCARY skull. :D

a skull? haha maybe not! that would be to freaky for a computer shop!

If you can think of a name and a rough idea on what you want it to look like, ill make one for you

Natalya said:
ooh lol i actually just finished making a logo.

At uni we got a group assignment, and we had to create a small business and write the program for their database etc etc. so we created a business that sold pc parts for heavy duty gamers. we called out fake business 'GAMETECH' i finished making the logo for our company last night hehe. here is it

gametech.jpg

i guess you could create something along those lines.
Thats a cool logo, what software did you use?

Back
Top Bottom