--------Custom Computers---------

I have to say that what most people do not understand is that shipping is not the only cost to send something. What about time to put the package together and time to take the box to the post office or god what if you have to schedule a pickup plus your materials to pack it properly and gas to get to the post office or UPS or Fedex store. That all cost money, so the $3.85 to send something Priority Post USPS is not your only cost. I fully understand and agree with Panemic on that one. Good luck and do not buckle, good business always understands not to take a loss but to make a profit, even if it is a nominal margin.

jhowell said:
Good luck and do not buckle, good business always understands not to take a loss but to make a profit, even if it is a nominal margin.

I totally agree.

jhowell said:
Good luck and do not buckle, good business always understands not to take a loss but to make a profit, even if it is a nominal margin.
Haha, tell that to Microsoft. They're hoping to actually be in the black after a year of selling their 360s. They've lost tons of money from the XBOX. Granted, it's to make money in the long run, but it's still crazy how much money they lost.

i might be interested but who knows..i have said that to many people over the last year

Back
Top Bottom