The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

so the xbox isnt really there?

and o pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz (that is the plez that means like "give it up") Natalya

and where have you seen a pic of Natalya

Kage said:
Oh I don't know... Are you sure you don't want to trawl through these lovely pictures? :p

...Oh alright. If you have to make me:

me2.jpg

Woah, criky, never seen you before....won't say anything else :p

Thanks Natalya, your not too bad looking yourself :)

Nope, the Xbox isn't really there. I modelled it, rendered it in the right position, and composited it using Photoshop.
I'm in the UK, so haven't got the X-Box 360 yet.
I planned to make a PS3 too, but never got round to it... maybe I should :p

No :p Thats my room... It needs redecorating though... Its too blue...

Oh :$ Thats a erm....dolphin mobile.... lol

Anyhow, yeah I do use Photobucket. It seems alright, but I haven't tried any others.

Yep, I think so :p

Plus, its about a month old, but its night here now, at 11:41PM and 8 seconds and counting.

all horny Computer Nerds on the is website said:
Dude your [Insert relation of female to said person] is so Hott, [starts drooling, I've never seen a picture of you, but i suspect i would be blinded by you golden silk Aurora, oh fair maiden] man your so lucky [suddenly a very interesting site loads] ok, i'll a be right back, i have to... take care of something

Get ahold of yourselves, yes Natalya is VERY good looking and so is [i suspect] Geek_gal, but I mean, do you think of them as simply warm wet holes in which you play with?, do you think of them as simply sex objects?, I am picking up extreme vibes of over domineering masculine dominance, yes you should tell a female she is attractive but you should not go around talking about them like horny 12 year olds? Lets treat these ladies with respect, i mean if you really want to get laid, and that IS your only goal in life, -which is should not be- then you are going about it the wrong way...

Meine Liebe

I happen to be a Guy so guess who I am in the pic?

Back
Top Bottom