What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it doesn't make his belief wrong either. Just because god "created" everything, according to the Bible, it doesn't prove that he did. You can believe it if you want, but just because it says so, doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong either.

I agree...there are lots of versions of the Bible. What is it? The King James version? There's a lot more I bet, but I'm not familiar with that.

Christianity as a whole isn't bad just as long it isn't taken to an extreme. It's good to have faith and believe that someone or something is helping you guide your life. But, I believe that there should be a separation of church and state, that anyone, regaurdless of sexuality have basic rights, like marriage. It annoys me when some weird fundamentalist starts thinking the world is going to end, just because some homosexuals are marrying.

This might be off topic, but homosexuals are people too, are they not? And it isn't some disease. Some idiots are thinking that people can be cured of homosexuality through therapy and it's retarded. If you're going to force someone to become straight, then you might as well tell them what to do for the rest of their life. I have friends who are gay and they aren't some wierdos who act feminine. Most of them act like a normal human being, and live like one. It just so happens that they like the same gender instead of the opposite. I know this probably was off topic, but I just had to say it. Some people just don't understand that homosexuals are normal human beings and aren't paranormal things that God messed up on or something.

Excuse me? Don't ever insult me like that. I don't have anything against religion, I just don't agree with some of the ideas that they have. :mad:

You should use your brain before you say something stupid. You were given a brain when you were born, use it.

Excuse Me..??? Was that directed to me? I meant my friend IS already an antichrist!

chery said:
Thanks, that's reassuring - sure wish you made a typo and mean 30, but if not, oh, well. We did enough damage, now I guess it's payback time.
Sorry guys, the typo is on me, as I was hoping that the 'danger' would pass soon and we'd get at least 30 years to do some serious 'cleaning' up.
Please excuse my mistake - I'm a human..

My ex is antichrist... ;) Hot one at that... jokes jokes..
As for my besties i wouldnt care i would love her all the same, she is the same just more evil and all.. :p

Evil is good tho ;) ..
Yeah ok ..i have a 'thing' for evil people or just evil... :D
alvino said:
but homosexuals are people too, are they not? And it isn't some disease. Some idiots are thinking that people can be cured of homosexuality through therapy and it's retarded. If you're going to force someone to become straight, then you might as well tell them what to do for the rest of their life.

Some people just don't understand that homosexuals are normal human beings

Totally agree, i would so give you a rep for that!

Yeah and christians..... :rolleyes:
That is all...more than words..............

And as for the antichrist, the antichrist IS Satan himself so yeah i dont know where you got the 'son of Satan' from...
So called christians should really read the bible more, it says it in there...somewhere..dont expect me to look it up, the bible is not gunna be in my hands..ew...hah..*im blind im blind*

And im just stating MY opionon...I dont expect you or anyone to agree, everyone has there own state of mind of thinking and all...
Im entitled to mine..

alvino said:
Well it doesn't make his belief wrong either. Just because god "created" everything, according to the Bible, it doesn't prove that he did. You can believe it if you want, but just because it says so, doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong either.

I agree...there are lots of versions of the Bible. What is it? The King James version? There's a lot more I bet, but I'm not familiar with that.

Christianity as a whole isn't bad just as long it isn't taken to an extreme. It's good to have faith and believe that someone or something is helping you guide your life. But, I believe that there should be a separation of church and state, that anyone, regaurdless of sexuality have basic rights, like marriage. It annoys me when some weird fundamentalist starts thinking the world is going to end, just because some homosexuals are marrying.

This might be off topic, but homosexuals are people too, are they not? And it isn't some disease. Some idiots are thinking that people can be cured of homosexuality through therapy and it's retarded. If you're going to force someone to become straight, then you might as well tell them what to do for the rest of their life. I have friends who are gay and they aren't some wierdos who act feminine. Most of them act like a normal human being, and live like one. It just so happens that they like the same gender instead of the opposite. I know this probably was off topic, but I just had to say it. Some people just don't understand that homosexuals are normal human beings and aren't paranormal things that God messed up on or something.
Yes, it is a little off the subject, but.... a lot of 'normal heteros' and a few 'rascist caucasians' have fantasies of oral sex with the same sex, and go to tanning studios to get darker, ergo double standard. As far as messing up with the 'paranormal' NOT! - as we only use a small portion of the brain that is 'issued' to us for further development, i.e. DaVinci and his inventions, seers, and people with 'gut feeling' that can be interpreted as precognition, people with higher IQs, foreboding, etc. The latter in which I've personal experience with - I feel things before they happen and can 'read between the lines' when a letter is written, and 97 percent of the time I know who's on the phone before I even go to it and answer it, not looking at the display.. My foreboding goes as far as knowing what's wrong with my daughter, even though she's geographically elsewhere at the time - the old umbilical cord, I guess, but it's always on the mark nevetheless. So... go figure.

alvino said:
Well it doesn't make his belief wrong either. Just because God "created" everything, according to the Bible, it doesn't prove that he did. You can believe it if you want, but just because it says so, doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong either.

Yeah, I agree. Homo's are people... but.... marriage is defined almost universally as man and woman... I know that this is controversial, but, as a man who likes women, I can't see how marriage can be between two people of the same sex. Of course they have the right to do whatever they want, but marriage is something that's a little out of bounds. No, the world isn't going to end because they are living together, but, as far as marriage is concerned, I feel that gay's can live together just fine. Although you use private information, I know some people that are gay that are quite violent, and some that are quite peaceful.... it just depends. You can't use a sweeping generilzation or a hasty generilization for all the gay's in the world. Just because you know some gay's that are nice doesn't mean that they are all like that. You know that, right?

Going back on topic, there is actually some archealogical evidence of things that happened in the Bible. For example, in Sodom and Gommora, a woman turned into a pillar of salt. When scientists went there and searched for clues, they found this massive Na (chemistry symbol) sturcture (salt). Coincidence? Also, when Abraham hit a rock and water flowed from it, scientists went back to the place and, where there was no water around for many many miles, there was this place on this one rock where there was evidence of a past stream that had flowed only on that rock. Kinda wierd huh? As there are plenty of versions of the Bible, I cannot disagree. Of course. They are there for different people. Teenage bibles, old english bibles, etc. They're just there for different types of people. But the main story and everything pretty much has stayed the same for thousands of years.... yeah...

Just wondering if all this religion is allowed...in other forums it is against rules to talk about religion.

Watch your language, that sort of language is not acceptable on this forum with people under 10 years old.

Webmonkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom