Who here plays WoW?

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
there is another thread about CS:S and i didn't want to steal it, and im sure there is another thread about this somewhere...but its probably long dead and things change :D lol. so who here plays WoW? what server? what lvl? what class? what race? i play on stormrever w/ a undead rouge lvl 20 right now :D

World of Warcraft....yes?

I dont play it ..yet will do tho...in the nearly, very near future hopefully on my list :p

I would like to play it, but since it actually costs money each month, I'm going to stick with guildwars for now.

Chris

i would play it, but paying nearly £120 a year for a game you cant continue playing unless you continue paying is crap

yes World of Warcraft for those of you who didn't know what WoW stood for...and to the guy that said you'll stick w/ guildwars...thats what i said...then i got a job and had some extra money...paying to play really ain't that bad. especially for the quality of the game. i honestly think WoW is at least 2x mebbie 3x or 4x better than GW!! worth every penny

...o_O thats what i said..."World of Warcraft" ...meh.. no one listens to me yet again...its coz im a girl isnt it!.... :\ heh..

Nearly every game that is good and all you have to pay for, i mean you go to the shop and buy it, like consol games..whats the real diffrence i dont see any, i would pay for it, i mean its a game..

it was on the radio yesterday, (jeremy Vine show BBC radio2) some people were calling in saying their lives were being ruined by WOW... some people thought it was more addictive than heroin...

Made me chuckle just a little bit...

Back
Top Bottom