Graphics Cards

AOD

In Runtime
Well i'm building a new comp pretty much decided what i gonna get unless i can find some cheaper prices. these are the specs AMD 3500+, 1gb ram, Abit A8N-V mobo. the graphics card is still undecided but the best one i for the price i can see around in Australia is an Ati X800GT after that the prices go way up with a X800 SE at 500 and an Nvidia X6800gt at 700!! The new ati cards r being realeased near christmas 2 my knowledge which might put the prices down a bit and i also seen the nvidia 6800GS but i can't find it in australia yet dunno if they gonna get it in or not :S Well what i really wanna kno is if X800GT will be fine for the time being before i get money for a good one or if i should save more and get a better card and also if there r ne other cards that are better but still in my price range which has a top of $350 AUD
ur knowledge is appriecated XD

Hey,

Well the X800GT is still a very good card and you should be able to run games in high settings with high resoloutions.
In terms of ATI, after this card is the X850 set, and the new ATI set of now, so it is a rather new card if you put it in that perspective.

If you wanted though, you could of course save up, as that is your choice, yet if you don't like to shove resoloutions right off the border, this card should be fine for a very long while.

I hope this helps

kk thanks 4 teh help XD i can't wait X( man i could get a job and buy it sooner but i dunno if i can be bothered rofl XD maybe i can find some more stuff 2 sell XD

get a X800GTO2, 100% flashable to X850XTPE with 16 pipes and flash the BIOS to an X850XTPE so you get an X850XTPE for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom