Post your Performance Test 6.0 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakesmurf said:
The bottom score is the total score bud... That I gave you is more complete, as it shows my score in each area and my total score, instead of just the total...

I can actually get 664 with 16x Anisioptric and 8xS Antialiasting too..

Oh yeh What now

pretty sad when ppl dont have good computers but they try to post fake scores and try to pretend that they do. Especially when theyre a bit over the top.

and im still waiting for the passmark score with the other window behind it

joxley1990 said:
Ok, just noticed something, I think ive done a multiple print screen, it says 777.5 on the result, then below 544.2...wierd. Ill look into that...

haha, ur comp only really got 544.2 and u didnt notice that when u went into photoshop

GiveMeBoost said:
me computer is:
P4 2.6Ghz
512 DDR3200
128mb NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Seagate 80GB
LITEON 16x DL DVD burner
Samsung DVD reader
and a crappy foxconn motherboard

yah.

another technically impossible score

yawn, slayer telling us what is and isnt possible... so... I overclocked my PC more, and overclocked my GPU, getting...

Please refer to my previous picture so that you can see my scores are extremely high in each catagory too, zoom in on the graph and look for marks of photoshop, before you start tossing accusations around.

asdfasdf.jpg

Call it photoshopped if you want.

slayer322 said:
pretty sad when ppl dont have good computers but they try to post fake scores and try to pretend that they do. Especially when theyre a bit over the top.

i know your not talking about me

lmao!! so much distrust. nice score jakesmurf. seems about right for the specs that you have. now all you need is spend a little more and get your self a desk and chair.

slayer322 said:

Haha. Yeah, in that cheater's pic, you can actually see where he cut and paste his cheating crap. Lol... it's hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom