Who here play's....

You dont buy cs:s so im sure also that you saw 1.6. You get Half Life 2, and cs:s is a free little perk from gettin hl2, because cs:s is an online mod from hl2...

I play cs:s, but I am still a noob. Oh well I am getting better. I think this is a good idea though. 2 pounds is around 4 U.S. dollars right?

EDIT: Actually I think they sell cs:s seperate now, at least they do on ebgames.com

The Amish Kid said:
2 pounds is around 4 U.S. dollars right?
Yeah, I usually just think of US dollars being about double British pounds to make it easy, but the conversion rate is obviously a little different - it's actually about 1.7 times a pound.

sounds awesome!! although i can't donate...my father is a bit...ehh...protective...anyway...i love CS:S ...its all i play...alongside WoW :D lol

Kalgatha said:
sounds awesome!! although i can't donate...my father is a bit...ehh...protective...anyway...i love CS:S ...its all i play...alongside WoW :D lol

Beautiful WOW,lol. I just started playing WOW so CS:S is kinda out the door for a little while,lol.

Kalgatha said:
eh, yeah same here, my dad buys things off the internet but hes not exactly smart around computers, or servers for that matter, so even if i was to pay, he wouldnt put his credit card towards something that he didnt know of.

Ok then, ill look at some cheap servers or run a home server but i aint sure so i think i may just loan a server from a website, can anyone find any cheap servers (Paying with Uk Pound)

arrizx Ya dude, cause you can be admin, aslong as you no what your doing then ya, i aint botherd, lol, jusjt dont mess the server up, i am sure you want because you said you have done it before.

Anyway, ill have to rent one, costing me about 30pound a month, so try and get one around 50pound.

Ill get the cash easy, just ask ma m8, he may help me.

Yeah i have had previous experience with running servers, but my friend, knows how to set it all up, recon passwords, mani admin sounds, textures ect.

I know how to set it all up, peace of piss lol.

I dont need help with setting it up and making it, just need help with someone else looking after it, so i pick you and others, but i want to pick Kage aswell, hopefully he has it, and David if he wants to.

sounds good to me, cause im on as much as i can be. well as much as my internet usage lets me. so yeah, but im on alot.

Back
Top Bottom