Who is using what?

Don't worry, I'll pay for the shipping too! I cannot refuse such a cheap price! :D

alvino said:
Hey best friend! Wanna get me Microsoft Office 2003 Professional? :D

Pretty plleaasssee??? :)
Haha, I would, but we're only allowed to buy one copy of each program. If I do get Office 2003 (and I plan on it soon), I'd be getting it for me. I'm still using Office XP Pro (which I bought for about ten bucks, too :D). If you want Office XP Pro though, I'd be willing to sell that after I get Office 2003.

P.S. If you want it that badly, you can always attend Purdue! :p

Argh!!! My plans to be cheap has been foiled! GAR! >.O

Haha, that's alright. It's nothing BitTorrent and a Serial Key crack can't handle ;)

hey have you guys seen the new OS's by widows? they are called x32 and x64...i think they might be off of XP..idk i havent done any reall research on it, i just saw my boss using the 64 version.

Paradox said:
lmao I have a Comodore 64 in the shed, if any of you remember those It still runs too! XD

Thats quality my friend, Quality

ROFLMAO !! Classic...absolute classic ;)

Also at the moment, i'm using windoze homie edition..lol

spank_fusion said:
Purdue University sells cheap OEM software to students. Here's a list of software available right now:

Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium (Mac) - $173.00
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium (Windows) - $173.00
IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (Linux) - $ 18.00
IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (Windows) - $ 18.00
Macromedia Studio 8 - $ 94.00
Mathsoft Mathcad v12 - $ 10.40
Microsoft FrontPage 2003 - $ 11.00
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional - $ 13.00
Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac (Std. Edition) - $ 13.00
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Professional - $ 17.00
Microsoft Windows XP Professional - $ 12.00
ResearchSoft Suite (EndNote, et al) - Fac/Staff - $ 86.00
ResearchSoft Suite (EndNote, et al) - Student - $ 51.00
ResearchSoft Suite Upgrade (EndNote 9) - $ 51.00
TaskStream Key Code - $ 98.00
Wolfram Mathematica - $ 43.00

I bought XP Pro and Visual Studio like the first day I was here. :p
And yeah, I guess it's $12, not ten. Close enough.
I can better that...

from when I was a student I have the MSDN Achedemic alliance agreement which states I can use MS software for non commercial use, during the time I'm in university, and can continue to use the software for non commericial purposes afterwards as well...

now, I'm also covered by the microsoft select agreement that says university staff can use (for free) and microsoft software that the university is subscribed to...

Interesting. Well, we have this thing called DACS (Distributed Academic Computing System) in which much of the software installed on Purdue's network computers is available to use free of charge anywhere in the world. I'm not sure if this applies once you leave the university, but I doubt it. In any case, they have most of the relevent programs like Office 2003 and Photoshop CS2 and such.

Back
Top Bottom