Wireless Mouse....

recon 16 said:
there is no such thing as laser, you are thinkin of optical.. it has a red laser at the bottom.....it is called optical...b/c there is a tiny camera on the bottom that takes like 1 million(litteraly i read it in a book) extremely low quality images a second, then analyses them to see where they move
Haha, no. There's a difference. Here's info on optical mice, and laser is a bit below that:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_mouse#Optical_mice

And for trackball fans, here's a cool mouse. I've used it, and it's surprisingly comfortable and easy to use. This is coming from a regular mouse user mind you. You like.... put your index finger in it and roll the trackball with your thumb, and the trigger button is the left click, and the left- and right-click buttons are up on top, too. It's especially good for mobile applications where you don't have the space to move a regular mouse around.
trackball-g.jpg

EDIT> And yeah, I don't know what book you were reading, but most optical mice analyze between 1000 and 6000 images per second. Obviously, the more images per second, the better. Also, it seems they've developed dual sensor optical mice as well that analyze the same area from different angles for faster and more accurate movement response. Cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom