Wireless Mouse....

Yeah. A good alternative is the TrackBall. Instead of having the ball in the base of the mouse, the mouse is stationary and usually the ball is positioned in the middle or where the thumb would be.

mouse_trackball.jpg

KLOG0266.jpg

alvino said:
Yeah. A good alternative is the TrackBall. Instead of having the ball in the base of the mouse, the mouse is stationary and usually the ball is positioned in the middle or where the thumb would be.

mouse_trackball.jpg

KLOG0266.jpg

never tried the lower one but the upper one totally sucks. Well it could be ok for like browsing the net but if u plan to play games I wouldn't suggest a mouse like that. It might be ok for slow rts games but for FPS games and stuff like that it just ain't a good mouse.

and it just doesn't feel right, just moving ur thumb sucks :)

Track balls SUCK for gaming, but aren't bad for every day use. Laser mice are EXCELLENT, and they will eventually replace optical mice (similar to the lack of "Ball" mice everywhere now).

A buddy of mine swears by them (Track ball) for his laptop, he likes not having to move anything, especially while flying.

Now you said Wireless... Save yourself some frustration and buy Bluetooth. Even fast Rf will be shoved aside by BT eventually.

Trackballs are good for normal use or RTS games that don't require much mouse movement. I don't like them much, only because I'm too used to using a normal mouse, but trackballs are confortable and I used my friend's wireless trackball mouse from Logitech (the ones where the ball is by the thumb area) and it was pretty fun. You can lay back with your trackball in your hand and surf the net.

mammikoura said:
never tried the lower one but the upper one totally sucks. Well it could be ok for like browsing the net but if u plan to play games I wouldn't suggest a mouse like that. It might be ok for slow rts games but for FPS games and stuff like that it just ain't a good mouse.

and it just doesn't feel right, just moving ur thumb sucks :)

Ack, I agree...The lower one looks much better and probably feels better than the top.

Anyway. I would recommend an Optical Mouse.

They're popular, MANY MANY designs you can choose from, and one of logitechs mouse can change it's DPI!

Both Logitech and Razer have optical and laser mice that you can adjust the DPI on the go.

Kick ass. I have the logitech 518 gaming mouse. i dont install the software, because it for some reason cant initalize...

there is no such thing as laser, you are thinkin of optical.. it has a red laser at the bottom.....it is called optical...b/c there is a tiny camera on the bottom that takes like 1 million(litteraly i read it in a book) extremely low quality images a second, then analyses them to see where they move

Back
Top Bottom