What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its still their dont worry, well the future its umm, well its ganna suck for ~ the next 3 years, at least thats what the corpses tell me.

Thanks, that's reassuring - sure wish you made a typo and mean 30, but if not, oh, well. We did enough damage, now I guess it's payback time.

to tell you the truth guys i would be really nice to him...so he will not cause some infections disease that eats away my eyeballs, and then chews away my skin... and i would pray to god to steer me in the right to direction as to what action i would take...

~Paul

<EDIT> i thought when you were talkin about anti christ that you were talking about the devil.

The_Necromancer said:
its still their dont worry, well the future its umm, well its ganna suck for ~ the next 3 years, at least thats what the corpses tell me.
what do you mean the corpses is that some type of religion or something, or do you meen like dead bodys

p.s. i do realize that i am double posting, and i appologize, if any of you people have a problem PM me

Wow...triple posting! Haha...

Personally, I belive that we are here through evolution. Creationism is just only proven by a book, while Evolutionism is proven by modern day science.

That's what I think, but I'm not trying to upset anyone, so if I did, I apologize in advance. :)

haha.. alvino, I'm sorry. Although this debate has been debated many times, I have to say, you have no way to prove that there isn't a Creator, an intelligent designer. I would go further in this debate, but it's totally a different topic to what this thread is about, so, I'm not going to. I just have to say one thing and it's about the eye: the human is very very complex. For it to be formed, all the exact ingredients have to present at the same time. Evolution isn't spontaneous; it's evolution- a long process. Many people in the field of science who study humans and the like are actually devout Christians, or hold some other religious standing, as opposed to Darwinism. They know that just evolution could never had brought up such an incredible being........ if you want to debate this.... go ahead. Make a thread about it. Let the great minds of CF debate! lol...

*edit* I'm sorry if I offended anyone through this post, but, as I am not offended by alvino's post, I don't see why anyone else should. My beliefs are offended everyday. But, guess what? Do you know a good way to strengthen your belief? Challenge it. Yes, challenge. If you are such a weak minded person that you actually are offended by my post, I'm sorry, but you don't believe that much in what you believe...

Well I never said there isn't a Creator. I just said that there is no proof of one but the Bible; a book that is thousands of years old.

Charles Darwin was a great man. He had the courage to stand up to everyone who criticized his theory, who most of them at the time were fundamentalists or something of the sort. Even his wife opposed his thoughts, which kinda shook up their relationship.

Isn't Biology great? Haha...

Ah, but here's where you fall wrong: stories, as demonstrated by the Greeks, change an incredible amount of times. Where one versin is in this book, the same story, in another book, is different. Hmmmm... now, the bible, on the other hand, 1000's of years old, and, hmmm, I think it's still the same. Sure, different translations but the fundamentals of the book are the same. Take the Dead sea scrolls. They proved the foundation of reliability within the bible. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you look it up. Just because Charles Darwin "stood" up to opposing beliefs doesn't make his belief valid. I just don't see you argument...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom