What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
Just because this thread is about your friends who oh-so hate your religion .
What in the world are you talking about? That statement alone tells me you didnt understand the topic of this thread

alvino said:
Good job. You've offcially made this thread sink in to the deep blue sea of locked threads.
Right, It was me that did it when All I wanted was to have an interesting conversation among my peers. I seem to recal a flood of "christianity is hokey" that disrupted the thread.

But no, it was me for trying to get back on topic.

when I first read the title I though it said what would you do if your friend was an arnarchist,

I have no specifically christian religious beliefs so I probably should not make a comment on this.

If I were christian though, I guess it'd be my duty to fight my best friend, There is no sitting on the fence where holyness is concerned and good an evil, you really are either with a god or against that god, during holy wars (not in human times I'm talking about legends) those who didn't fight at the hand of god, (either angels or muses -I forget which) were cast from heaven along with those who fought against god.

so if your best friend is the antichrist, Im' positive that you can't ignore it, and you can't leave it for smeone else...

Christian religion is a fanatitsists religion, (well it is when taken to the extreme).

Paradox said:
What in the world are you talking about? That statement alone tells me you didnt understand the topic of this thread

Right, It was me that did it when All I wanted was to have an interesting conversation among my peers. I seem to recal a flood of "christianity is hokey" that disrupted the thread.

But no, it was me for trying to get back on topic.

Ha...right. So flaming our opinions means that you were trying to get back on topic.

Anyhoo...the topic was a question asking what you would do if your friend who was some Antichrist or whatnot. My awnser is: don't associate with him then. If he's some nutcase that's extremely against your religion, then just ignore him. Count him as someone lost in this world or something.

I personally don't believe in God or any of that stuff, but I don't hate it or anything, although sometimes the actions and influences of the church do really annoy me (like how homosexuality is a "sin" :rolleyes: ).

Either way, if you DO have a friend that's like that, then do what you think is right.

Haha... I'm kinda with paradox on this one, although I read alvino's replies and he has some good argument there. To Paradox I say this: You're right, but, as a Christian, we have to understand each other. No offense, but you're not really understanding right now. I know what you're saying and I agree. To alvino I say this: yes, you do have the right to post your opinions, but, please, as a thread about the antichrist, most christians or people of belief would appreciate if you didn't say anything other than go off topic. This thread was about the antichrist and if he turned out to be your friend. Both the necro and you really should've just stayed out of it if you didn't have anything really constructive to say. Thanks. This is religion, not computer parts. Different sort of topic of discussion here. Opinions, of course, but at least contribute to the discussion at hand and don't be discursive, tangential, or flippant. I would suggest that anyone trying to proselytize someone else please do it somewhere else. Thanks again.

If you have a friend out to be the antichrist, let him be as long as he not anti-you as friend of him, if you really Christian and believe God deeply. You will never against your friend that because he antichrist. God never teach us to make a rival or hate somebody that because not religion or different religion. God love everybody especially to the people that kind open heart for everybody and make a good friend with everybody. Remember God is forgiving, God is loving, God is Greatest. God always want peace for everybody. If you really best friend of him/her. It is better keeping your relationship still with him or her. Think positive and remember what he /she done to you to help you when you need him/ her. It will make you become more wiser. Remember to have a friend good is not that easy then make a enemy to somebody that because Satan is everywhere and could make you get influence easily.

If He/she is not nice to you just let him/her. Just do what you suppose to do and always do the positive way of thinking. He/she will realize someday that you are truly friend of him/her. Remember patient is the key to get success in life or in relationship. Because if you are upset or angry, it will become place for the Satan to take over your brain, Satan wants you to go to the hell so Satan will have you as his friend in hell. I don't think you really want it right? Angry will make you ruin very thing. You will lose your best friend or your family or your job, or if you have wife you will lost your wife also. Be forgetting for some think that make you upset or angry and be forgiving for everybody that say sorry to you.

I hope, my opinion will help you. Because I really love to have some friend.

Wow... the grammar in that post is soooo bad... wow... as an english major, I am almost pulling my hair out... I understand your post but man... please, please, PLEASE, post in better grammar... some people miight not be able to understand that...

Yeah, the grammar needs major tweaking, but his content is good. I agree with him. Although I may not be a "believer", I believe in freedom of religion, so I wouldn't have anything against any religion really.

Of course it's true. That's really common sense almost, being patient and loving and having peace. Good points though. It's what I've been saying, but suddenly alvino agrees... lol...

That's cute, Necromancer. What do the ghosts tell you about all that is happening? You and I probably see the same news on TV each day, and we know the people who need 'scapegoats' to blame for everything - history repeating itself???? It is just possible that just as the dinos became extinct, it's now homosapian's time to go - We cannot stop Evolution!

OK - WHAT HAPPENED TO NECROMANCER'S POST? - IT WAS BEFORE MINE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom