Good Soundcard?

I hear that thing's got bass like you can't imagine. I'm more concerened about the treble and mid frequency's. I love to be able to hear the the high pitch screams or a broken glass shatter with high clarity. The X-530 is so-so, not like a pure home theater system though.

Dude... the bass is incredible. It's huge... I turn it 75% and my mom can feel the wall's shaking, from freakin downstairs, in a closed room, with the door closed... it's amazing. ANd my my neighbors complain too. Lol... one of their pictures fell down off the wall. Lol... it's soo funny. These things are sweet. I had to save up forever but hey, they were worth it. I need the x-fi though... my sound card is crap. well, it's still 7.1 and is a sound blaster and all, but the x-fi is godly comparted to my sound card...

It looks like it has built in Dobly Digital and DTS decoder and has support for the older Dolby Pro Logic II decoder as well. It's got to be good for watching movies. I wish I can hear a sample before I actually buy that.

Dude, anything besides bose and other high end brands don't come close. I was watching The Matrix, the lobby scene to be exact, and the surround sound is like nothing I've ever heard. The bullets flying to the side were ones that I actually thought were real in my room. I seriously got scared that it sounded so realistic. The digitial center is massive to. Bright lcd and a great sound knob. Plus the infraed wireless remote is a plus.... this is simply an amazing set of speakers. The Klipsch are on par, but I got these just because I heard both at a store and these sounded better. Clearer, better sub, better center control center, etc....

Do those speaker covers actually come off like in the picts from Newegg? Do you hear any humming sound coming from the speakers when idling too? I have these picky questions before I actually invest, yet again, in another set of speaker system. Right after I got my X-530's (giving that to my mom). She'll love that one.

What do you mean do they come off like in the pics from newegg? If you mean do they come just like the pics from newegg, yes, they do. Pure sexiness. About the humming... hmmm... well, it depends. I've played music for 11 years now and I have excellent. When turned up around 50-75%, there is a slight humming, but it's not really audible to a point where you can't stand it. If music isn't playing from the speakers, you can mute them and there's no sound. Problem sovled. When they're on, you can't tell whether there is a humming or not (duh).... If you want these and have the money, go right ahead. These are excellent speakers, as I'll say again. Plus, in games, it's amazing.

36-121-120-10.JPG

What I mean by coming off is like the one shown above. Maybe Newegg broke those cover off on purpose to show off the cones. I knew it would have to have the hum in there because of the amount of bass it puts out. Good speakers would have very minimal hum to the point where you can't even hear them during idling. I guess I actually have to hear it to believe it. Unfortunately, none of my friends have this kind of speaker set for their PC. They have real home theater systems. I'm the poor guy who uses the computer for a home theater system.

Well, they have the covers and you can pull them off. Yes, they come right out of the box with the covers on. I leave them on because of the dust in my room (I don't want to harm the speakers). These actually sound better than a lot of home theater surround systems. Not all, but some. I use the comp for a home theater system. Why not? Flexibility, usability, compatability, etc. It's a good thing to use, the comp is. Indeed.

Yeah, I've heard there great speakers.

Plus, that sound Blaster sounds amazing too..especially if it has built in Pro Logic 2, which basically means it can make music split into 5.1 surround in a very realistic and proving way, and is much better than the older Pro Logic which had a very small bass channel, and fake mono surround.

I want both of them things, definitely :p

Back
Top Bottom