Cant boot into safe mode HELP!!!!!

jollybluegiant

Baseband Member
I cant boot in any kind of safe mode for some reason. So i reboot and press F8, it brings up how i want to start up. i select regular safe mode....then it drops that big list of the files C:WINDOWS/SYSTEMblahblahblahblahblah...then the screen goes black and goes back to reboot....it will do this in any safe mode...safe mode; w/ networking, w/ command prompt. any suggestions? virus maybe?

No, not from what we discussed. Not a virus. But, maybe, someone will know about the virual memory problem you had, and from what we did maybe they can tell you what is wrong...

maybe you have a bios problem, if so you are pretty screwed, sorry im a bit brutally honest

Your system files files are probably corrupted... If you get the chance, extract only the .sys files from the CAB files in x:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386 to x:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers and overwrite any files.

your better off tyring , formatting if it really bugs you , if that isnt working try flashing your bios if your confident in yourself hehe

Back
Top Bottom