saw II

ACDC ROX said:
saw 2

i am 12 and i shouldn't have seen it, it was disturbing, but i saw it.

well, what about the bath room, that thing, it was in a trap door, in a house, down these long piped halls, the two urinals, (however u spell it) one tolilet not in a stall, and a bathroom, the room is tiled, and gigantic, and the door what is up with it. it is this big sliding thing

WTF

this is like a paradox

like two urinals=office

bathtub=house

and it is accessed by a trap door. i mean what is this?

the movie was cool but i mean come one. this is a paradox. this is liek 2=1

1=3 and 3=2

my dad and i were sitting at sabarro (pizza place) after the movie talking and we couldn't come up with a solution.

it was really good pizza though. the popcorn wasnt all the great. but the pizza was good. it was like really thing, almost no cheese ad sauce but it was good. dont want to tell u my life's story so i will be quiet now.

The place with the bathtub and urinals is where the first one is set, the reason the dead guy in on the flor is he was shot, and the guy chained to the pipe accidentally flushed his key away in the bath tub, his 'friend from the room cut off his leg to escape, but it seems that he obviously didn't get to far, anyway that spoilers from the first... just letting you know where the room came from...

anyway, saw saw 2 last night, absolutly awesome, a great idea for a movie, the only thing was at the end, (of saw 2) with the girl on the tape, kind of spoiled the whole idea for me, anyway, i'm not going to post anymore cause anythig I say wuill just be spoilers...

all I would say is that it makes more sense if you've seen the first saw movie before seeing the second...
but both are great...

Yeah, what's the deal with the girl anyways? She's nuts. Does she truly love pain (after all she's gone through, especially the needles, you know what I mean), that she need to do it more? She's cute though, but what a psycho. I didn't understand the pig mask either and I saw Saw I. Forgot what that represents.

I don't think she wanted to go in the pit with the nedles the other guy threw her into it.

Yeah, but after all that pain, she decided to become John's (the old guy with cancer) assistant and she even cut her wrist right in front of John to prove herself to him. That is twisted. It made me think that she loves torture and pain because she's doing it to herself. Then in the pits with needles, you would think with that kind of suffering, she would do whatever it takes to kill John or to see him dead. Wierd.

you guys dont understand.

i have seen saw 1

but i still dont understand wtf was with the pig head

and i know where and what importance the bathroom serves

but listen

in the bathroom there are urinals. and this bathroom is in a house. i dont have a urinal in my house. how about you? and further more there are two urinals.

and another thing, there is a open stalled tolielt and a bathtub.

understand what i am talking about?

That is one weird house than. Maybe the owner wanted urinals installed in the house. The urinals and the tub must be down in the basement too because the girl and the young kid went underneath the trap door through a long underground hallway to get to that room in the original Saw movie.

Back
Top Bottom